Thursday, August 21, 2008

Say hello to my little blog..............

Yep, I'm gonna do it. I'm starting a blog. Some of you are probably thinking "What??? But you don't have any kids! What could you possibly write about?" Well, my animals for one, and then there's my husband, Cam. And we do stuff, and I think things. Actually one of the main reasons for doing it is because I don't keep any kind of journal or diary or anything like that. And I am terrible at remembering dates of when things happened. (Note to self--Cam and I got married October 16, 2004) See! Now I can always use this as a reference if I forget.

So, stay tuned (or don't). I'm going to get some pictures and other stuff on it soon. Not tonight, it's a work night and I still have to make dinner and bottle some salsa and plum sauce Cam and I made last night.

By the way. The URL I chose is Vote Rydman. It's a joke Cam and I have, it just looks kind of weird all run together. You Simpsons fans should know what we are referring to "Vote Quimby!" And if you don't get the name of my blog, I suggest you go rent Scarface right now.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Well I am pleasantly surprised. I'm sure this will be great. If you go back through my titles, you will see that only like half of my posts are about Scout, I just like to write. Scout's are probably everyone's favorites, but I don't care, writing about my thoughts is fun.

ps I read your blog title like Al Pacino even, hhha-lo. I probably always will.

Annalyn said...

I felt the same thing you did when I started up my blog.......I don't have kids so will people really think I have something to say??? Turns out that I don't. hahaha! Well - - - sometimes.

I look forward to reading more, especially because your blog name rocks! Mine is lame. You're queen of cool!

Graciesmom said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.
I'm with you on the remembering of dates...I'm horrible. It does help to have this as a reference.
Besides, I love reading peoples blogs!

B said...

Congratulations!! I don't have kids either. And Matt and I both read the title as we should have (even though I've never seen Scarface, I knew the reference). We need to come back over and finish Reservoir Dogs.

B

Sue said...

Yay! I logged on and already people are reading and commenting on it!

Em-I was only kidding about the people with kids thing. I read all your blogs. I do love the ones about Scout the most though. I especially like the Random Scoutines posts.

Annalyn-I didn't know you had a blog! When in the hell are we going to get that cup of coffee? Haven't we planned on it for like a year now?

Jane-Yay! Another way for us to keep in touch! I've gone onto your blog a couple of times. My sister Emily has a link to your sister Emily who has a link to yours. I saw the post you did about the concert in PA. You got some pretty good shots of my brother Matt filming your brother Spencer's band. I'm so jealous you got to go!

B-Yes, you need to come over and finish Reservoir Dogs. In fact, I think there are a lot of movies I need to school you on. Ever seen Natural Born Killers?